REVOLUTIONIZING WELLNESS WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: A website for people who care about improving their health safely, effectively & cheaply. ASSIST YOUR BODY TO PERFORM AT ITS OPTIMAL LEVEL, NATURALLY!
how to improve your family's health with Essential Oils
It’s hard to deny the power of plants, and humans have been using plants as medicine for thousands and thousands of years. Clove oil & rosemary oil were the most popular essential oil produced during the middle ages.
If you’ve ever opened the lid of a bottle of essential oil, then you are well acquainted with the powerful aroma that they carry. But don’t let the tantalizing scents fool you--these little brown bottles are much more than mere perfume.
Essential oils are powerful and have a mind-boggling array of uses. They provide have many natural properties that can benefit the body in many different ways. Herbal essential oils have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-tumoral, anti-parasitic & anti-septic properties. They are unique in that they can cross the cellular membrane because their molecules are lipophilic, which is pretty amazing since anti-biotics cannot do this and therefore, have no effect on viruses.
Try this at home: Squeeze the peel of a ripe orange. The fragrant residue on your hand is full of essential oils.
Do a 180 about your health & wellness with oils.
be proactive and
start taking your wellness seriously.
broken healthcare system ?
Now don’t get us wrong, we are believers in modern medicine in certain cases. If we are ever in an accident or have a broken limb, we will be so thankful to be in the hospital. We are very grateful to live in a time when we have access to knowledgeable doctors and nurses.
But after much experience, we not only open to “alternative” methods, we embrace them.
Wouldn't you rather boost you family’s immune system before they get sick instead of waiting to treat symptoms after if possible. Wouldn't you also rather fight infection without wiping out all the good bacteria in our guts. But how can we do that when western medicine is constantly treating the symptom instead of the problem?
Did you know ?
WHICH BRAND OF ESSENTIAL OILS ?
- There are many essential oils on the market that claim to be "therapeutic grade", "pure", or "natural" that do not follow strict standards for purity and potency. We only recommend using:
- Oils that represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available.
- They should be guaranteed to be 100% pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates.
- The company should employs a global network of farmers who know intimately the process of growing plants for essential oils.
- Every essential oil should be put through the highest standard of rigorous and thorough testing and sets the bar for quality, purity, efficacy, and consistency.
- They should subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity.
What Health concerns can I use these oils for ?
There are hundreds of health concerns that could be listed, but here is less than half of the ones listed under letters A, B, C, & D.
TO LEARN MORE just DOWNLOAD the Modern Essentials APP or BUY the book
how do I use them ?
There are 3 main ways to use them: On your body, inside your body, and in the air that you breath. More specifically:
- Externally: Rubbed on bottom of feet, or on your wrists or problem area like sore back, on acne, a cut or bruise etc. It will to be absorbed through the skin. Bottom of the feet is most popular.
- Aromatically: in diffusers (low or no heat) because aromatherapy is founded on the body’s predictable response to specific olfactory stimuli
- Internally: (is only recommended for the PUREST and HIGHEST QUALITY therapeutic-grade oil) A drop or two in the mouth to swish around, or placed under the tongue, or use an empty gel capsule to swallow.some of these essential oils may even be used in cooking.
CONTACT US if you want more information
Check this out
- Essential Oils to fight Superbugs?!: Essential oils could be a cheap and effective alternative to antibiotics and potentially used to combat drug-resistant hospital superbugs, according to research presented at the Society for General Microbiology's spring meeting in Edinburgh. The essential oils of thyme and cinnamon were found to be particularly efficient antibacterial agents against a range of Staphylococcus species